linux cloud poet server

Dave Jones

Mar 1, 2012, 1:05:27 PM3/1/12
to ec2-fo...@googlegroups.com
Here's the how-to:  http://winepoet.southernbread.org/

I figured the instructions on how to do this need to be on the list.  Re-invention of wheels is no good.

Verdict at the moment:

Is it do-able? Yes.

Is it useable as a production server? No.

DJ

Dave Winer

Mar 1, 2012, 1:36:34 PM3/1/12
to ec2-fo...@googlegroups.com
Dave, re the mysteries -- I'd be happy to zip up the folder I use to build the OPML Editor on Windows and upload it somewhere so you can have a look.

I got the source from Andre Radke. Presumably he got it from the SourceForge archive. Not sure.

Dave

Dave Jones

Mar 1, 2012, 1:42:43 PM3/1/12
to ec2-fo...@googlegroups.com
That'd be great Dave. Compiling off of that would eliminate a variable.  Thank you.

DJ

Dave Winer

Mar 1, 2012, 1:52:00 PM3/1/12
to ec2-fo...@googlegroups.com
Okay I'll get right on it.

Dave Winer

Mar 1, 2012, 2:16:45 PM3/1/12
to ec2-fo...@googlegroups.com
Here are the build instructions Andre gave me.

http://scripting.com/opmlHowto/dave/editorOpmlOrg/kernel/index.html

And here's the zipped archive of the folder I build from.

http://static.opml.org/opmlEditor/source/March2012/opmlSource.zip

Dave