jumping back in experience

Dave Jones

Feb 14, 2012, 12:06:36 PM2/14/12
to ec2-for-poets
I've been watching from the sidelines for a while, knowing I didn't
have enough free time to be a responsible tester. I'm trying to ease
back in now. I just set up a fresh server with Radio2. I'll have to
say that the switch to bootstrap and the new look and feel of the
prefs are a joy to use. The UI absolutely does not get in the way.
Going from scratch to a functional Radio2 system (that is replicating
over to Adam's server) took about 20 minutes. And, most of that was
waiting for DNS cache timeout. :-)

I'm going to live with Radio2 for a while and get comfortable with the
way everything feels before setting up world outline. Just wanted to
give some feedback on the overall experience of coming in fresh after
all the corner turns.

Thanks for all the spit and polish Dave.

Dave Winer

Feb 14, 2012, 12:12:19 PM2/14/12
to ec2-fo...@googlegroups.com
Awesome!!