Using EC2 as a user

Brian of London

Nov 16, 2011, 4:02:55 AM11/16/11
to ec2-fo...@googlegroups.com
I'm one of Adam's Army of No Agenda producers and, while I'm moderately technical, I haven't found EC2 to be very intuitive.

I'm curious if there is a way to get a regular RSS feed of

and plug that into google reader. Every way I've tried fails. Please let me know if there is a better list for User questions rather than server side issues.
signature.asc

Dan MacTough

Nov 18, 2011, 10:16:10 PM11/18/11
to ec2-fo...@googlegroups.com
Seems to me like an odd thing to want (after all, you've already got the news right there on that site.) Nevertheless, you could import the constituent feeds into Google Reader. The OPML for that site is here. Note that that OPML contains links to other OPML subscription lists, and Google doesn't understand that, so you'll have to import each one manually.
http://radio2.southernbread.org.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/communityReadingList.opml
http://s3.amazonaws.com/radio2/communityReadingList.opml

I realize that's not really what you asked, but I do not believe that there is an RSS feed for the whole river. There is a JSON feed here.