ebook data trust: new project webpage and RFPs for consultants

Hawkins, Kevin

Mar 10, 2020, 5:24:52 PM3/10/20
to ebook-data-trus...@googlegroups.com

On behalf of the “Developing a Pilot Data Trust for Open Access Ebook Usage” team, I’m happy to announce that the project now has a web presence. We are busy hiring staff for our project: we have hired a product manager at Curtin University and are in the process of hiring a data scientist at Curtin and a community manager at the Educopia Institute. In addition, we have issued RFPs for legal counsel and consultants on business models and supply chains.  If you know anyone who might be interested in serving as one of these consultants for the project, please encourage them to apply!

Kevin Hawkins

University of North Texas Libraries