Trouble with some libidx macros when using it with android jni.

ZachTM

Dec 22, 2012, 1:33:25 PM12/22/12
to ebl...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys.  I am trying to get libidx working with android.  But with the macros like idx_bloop4 or idx_bloop2 I get the error:

Function 'backtrace_symbols_fd' could not be resolved

Does anyone know why this happens?  My android.mk has been based off of the eblearn android demo, but I am only using libidx, nothing from eblearn.

Thanks,
Zach

soumith

Dec 22, 2012, 1:49:10 PM12/22/12
to ebl...@googlegroups.com
Hey Zach,

Looks like your Android.mk is not setting a compiler flag -D__ANDROID__ which invokes android specific code in all eblearn libraries.

You need to set it in your Application.mk
Check out
eblearn/tools/mobile/android/eblearn/Application.mk line 4.

ZachTM

Dec 22, 2012, 9:15:38 PM12/22/12
to ebl...@googlegroups.com
Ah yes thank you that fixed it!  Works great!