Recompile EBLearn for taking into account changes made in ebl_layers_gui.hpp and other internal file

999SSS

Dec 28, 2015, 7:40:57 AM12/28/15
to eblearn
Good evening!

Could you please say how is it possible to recompile EBLearn after making changes to ebl_layers_gui.hpp or other EBLearn files so that changes would be applied on launch of EBLearn trainer? May I also ask you about one question in EBLearn MNIST demo http://eblearn.sourceforge.net/mnist.html in GUI window it is possible to see detailed output of LeNet-5 with preview of complete feature maps and kernels, and in internal file of ebl_layers_gui.hpp there are lines of code which draws those feature maps and kernels in GUI window, is it possible to add additional commands to print all contents of all feature maps and kernels in each layer in console? Should I just add cout<< command or for printing in console another command must be used? Thank you in advance for reply!

Sincerely