How to save and load a trained machine( for example lenet5)

Tianxu Jia

Oct 17, 2012, 1:54:25 PM10/17/12
to ebl...@googlegroups.com

Dear all

Now I have trained a machine(for example, lenet5) and I want to save it in file. And I want to load the saved lenet5 machine in file and test it. I don’t know how to save and load it. Can anybody help me out?

Many thanks

Sunny

the_minion

Oct 17, 2012, 2:03:41 PM10/17/12
to ebl...@googlegroups.com
Sunny,

If you are using the .conf files, you can use the option save_weights to save the weights after each training iteration into a file in the current folder (example _net0001.mat).

You can load those weights in the detection phase with the option weights=

Check out these pages
http://eblearn.sourceforge.net/tools.html

If you are training with C++ code, you can save the weights with the save_matrix and load_matrix functions.

Tianxu Jia

Oct 17, 2012, 2:28:43 PM10/17/12
to ebl...@googlegroups.com
Many many thanks, the_minion, you are really big kindly help!

Sunny