East Bay BIke Party - Friday 7.30 pm - Pirate Party!!

17 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Dan Goldwater

no leída,
11 nov 2010, 10:57:29 p.m.11/11/10
para ebbpr...@googlegroups.com,sfb...@lists.riseup.net
START IS SAN LEANDRO BART - 7.30 PM GATHER - 8PM START
END ALSO AT SAN LEANDRO BART

For November, we're aiming to make a splash down in the uncharted territory of San Leandro for our seventh ride!

So swab the decks mateys, put on your finest three pointed hat, and brush off your compass! X marks the spot!

The ride gathers at 7:30pm for socializin' and meetin' your fellow pirates, and wheels hit the road at 8pm sharp. Don't be left behind on the docks! We'll post the route as soon as it's finished. If you would like to volunteer to help along the ride, come early to get your corner!

Follow the ride via text by sending the message ebbikeparty to 41411 or finding us on twitter.

Remember to wear a helmet, and bring blinkies. San Leandro is not used to all this fun hitting their town, so we want to make sure they see us!

If you're new to Bike Party, here's how we ride:

1. Stay in the right lane, or we'll send the SARLE's after you!
2. Ride Sober!
3. Don't leave anyone or anything behind.
4. Roll past conflict.
5. Have hella fun!

Wooo Parrrrrrrrrrty!

Here's the route!
http://www.mapmyride.com/ride/united-states/ca/san-leandro/564128927591489404

Here is the Turn-By-Turn  (* denotes turns that need 2 volunteers):

Start: San Leandro BART
Cross San Leandro Blvd on W. Juana Ave
L @ Hays St
L @ E 14th*
R @ 98th Ave*
R @ Sunnyside
L @ Victoria Ct
Party Stop: Victoria Park
R @ Bancroft Ave
L @ 138th Ave *
R @ Lark St
R @ 150th Ave *
L @ Hesparian Ave*
R @ Adason
R @ Halcyon
R @ Bayfair Dr
Circle Bayfair Mall
Party Stop!
R @ Bayfair Dr
L @ Fairmont Dr *
L @ Manor Blvd *
R @ Wicks Blvd
L @ Farallon Dr
R @ Doolittle Dr
L @ Fairway Dr *
Party Stop: Marina Park
L @ Monarch Bay Dr
L @ Aurora Dr
R @ Williams St
L @ Alvarado St
R @ Davis St
End: San Leandro BART

If you plan on helping out at the ride, please plan on arriving a little early so you can get your corner assignments. Since this is new bike party territory, volunteers (i.e. YOU) will be super important! (not that you're not always super important :)

Hope to see you tomorrow night!!!! Arrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!

The route map:
http://www.facebook.com/l/49ca7OB5Ppb0Dmjxuu77alirbwQ;www.mapmyride.com/ride/united-states/ca/san-leandro/564128927591489404

-Dom

Responder a todos