Jordan's Bike Balloon Serpent - Sept 17th in SF

mauchi

Sep 8, 2010, 4:42:27 PM9/8/10
to East Bay Bike Party
On Sept. 17 2008 Jordan McKay was taken from his family and friends
while riding his bike home from work that evening. This year help us
to create the largest possible chain of festive balloon bikes in his
memory. We will ride through the city spreading irreverence and smiles
for the folks not here to join us and for the ones still here but who
could use a little reminder that life is precious, beautiful, and
sometimes silly.
Please meet on Friday Sept. 17th at 6:30 pm at Justin Herman Plaza,
bring lights, music, and as many latex balloons for your bike as you
can safely handle. We will take off at 7pm sharp and ride up the
wiggle ending at ocean beach for a bonfire. Wear something warm!

Please pass the word!!!!

mauc...@gmail.com