East Bay Bike Party - TODAY 7.30pm at Berkeley BART

Dan Goldwater

Jul 9, 2010, 4:18:13 PM7/9/10
to ebbpr...@googlegroups.com
Friday the 9th, It's ON! Strap on your lasers, mount that rocket ship and feel the power between your legs...come out and ride with us! The route we have is stellar and it's going to be a blast. We'll be heading north this time, all the way up to El Cerrito. (I know Hayward/San Leandro, you want us to come ride there. I promise it's in the works.) We'll be meeting at 7:30 at Downtown Berkeley Bart on Shattuck. Don't forget your tin hats and watch out for the little green men. (What I want to know is: who will show up as the crew from Firefly?)

Inspirational Music:

http://youtu.be/e9bS1dE0ps8
http://youtu.be/s9MszVE7aR4
http://youtu.be/ruO5bX8h0dI

We'll be hitting up El Cerrito, riding through some beautiful neighborhoods in Berkeley, roaring down College Ave and ending in Mosswood park.

Here's the route:

http://shar.es/mUIC3

Here's How We Ride: (I'm a stickler for safety and having fun)
1. STAY IN THE RIGHT LANE!!! (I WILL regulate you.)
2. Leave nothing and no one behind
3. Stop at Red Lights
4. Ride Straight, Ride Predictably
5. Roll Past Conflict
6. Ride Sober!
7. Make some NOISE!!!!

Can't wait to see you guys! This ride is going to blow your miiiiinds.

(We STRONGLY recommend that you wear a helmet, and bring blinky's and locks with you. The pack does get spread out and it's good if everyone has lights so cars can see us.)

ALL ABOUT EAST BAY BIKE PARTY:
eastbaybikeparty.org  and on Facebook.
If you want to keep current on the latest news and happenings of the East Bay Bike Party, and get invites to our monthly Bike Parties you can either join our Facebook group or subscribe to our Email list