Energy Action Team - Volunteer Opportunities

ami...@virginiavillageproductions.com

Dec 16, 2020, 3:37:27 PM12/16/20
to eatcor...@googlegroups.com

Hello, Energy Action Team members!

I hope you’re doing well and staying safe. I’m writing to give you an update on the status of the Energy Action Team (EAT) and to encourage your participation.

·         EAT Climate Action Strategic Plan – This fall, a group of EAT members met to outline ways in which our team could accelerate climate action in our community. We came up with a Climate Action Strategic Plan (attached) that includes six work groups:

o   Home Energy Score

o   Local/State Government Action

o   Residential Energy Efficiency

o   Solarize Corvallis

o   Communications Support

o   Funding Support

Please set aside 10 minutes to look over the Climate Action Strategic Plan, then let me know right away if you’d like to join one of these work groups.

·         Quarterly EAT Meetings – The Energy Action Team will be meeting on a quarterly basis beginning in January, and the work groups will be taking action in the intervening months. The purpose of the quarterly EAT meetings will be to update the team on the progress of the work groups. Our first quarterly meeting will be on Wednesday, January 13, in the late afternoon via Zoom. I’ll send out a Doodle poll soon to determine the exact time.

We’re excited about the prospect of moving our community forward to address climate change, in spite of the challenges presented by the pandemic.

Please let me know if you have questions about any of the above.

Thanks,

Annette

Annette Mills, Facilitator/Director

Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

www.sustainablecorvallis.org

541-230-1237

image001.jpg
image003.jpg
Climate_Action_Strategic_Plan_Nov_2020.pdf