Fwd: [Caevlist] ChargePoint test needed at Garfield School

Kirk Rensmeyer

Feb 7, 2021, 3:53:51 PM2/7/21
to eatcor...@googlegroups.com
FYI
Looking for a EV

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Tom Roy <ttr...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Feb 6, 2021 at 3:31 PM
Subject: [Caevlist] ChargePoint test needed at Garfield School
To: Caevlist <caev...@caevclub.org>

This request came from a neighbor yesterday:

"Do you have an all electric car? The contractor doing the Garfield
Elementary school renovation has asked me if anyone has an electric
vehicle. The school has a charging station that they want to test. We
have it set up on the ChargePoint system so they would need to have
the app installed or a ChargePoint card, but the charging is free.

Stewart Wershow wer...@peak.org

We can't help, but maybe a chance for someone to help get a new public
charger working and a little free charge included...

Tom and Lance Roy