Fwd: News from the Oregon Citizens' Utility Board

1 view

Kirk Rensmeyer

Apr 7, 2022, 10:10:34 PM4/7/22
to eatcor...@googlegroups.com
CUB Updates

Note the Oregon Short Legislative Session Wrapup
SB 1518 includes establishment of  the Resilient Energy Building Task Force for energy efficiency in commercial buildings
SB 1536 relates to the heat wave last summer and enables financing for air conditioners and heat pumps.  This includes assistance for homeowners and renters in the purchase of heat pumps.  Also Dan Rayfield is the new Speaker of the House!
              Best
                    Kirk Rensmeyer