Special Energy Action Team meeting - Wednesday 2/23/22 @ 10:30 am

Annette Mills

Feb 16, 2022, 11:19:27 AM2/16/22
to eatcor...@googlegroups.com

Hi, Energy Action Team,

Thanks to all who filled out the Doodle poll. Based on the results, we’ll plan to meet as follows:

Energy Action Team Meeting – Orientation to Equity Impact Assessment

Wednesday, Feb. 23 – 10:30 am

Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84385926096?pwd=bHRabHBmWmJmM3BKdDdYbjBUcWdkUT09

Dial-in: +1 253 215 8782

Meeting ID: 843 8592 6096

Passcode: 448383

Please mark your calendar! I’ll send further details prior to the meeting.

Thanks,

Annette

Annette Mills, Facilitator/Director (she/her/hers)

Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

www.sustainablecorvallis.org

541-230-1237

I live within the traditional homeland of the Ampinefu Band of Kalapuya.  Following the Willamette Valley Treaty of 1855 (Kalapuya …Treaty), Kalapuya people were forcibly removed to reservations at either Grand Ronde or Siletz. Today, the Kalapuya live on tribal lands or tribal-ceded lands throughout the region. Many Kalapuya are active members of the sovereign nations of the Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde or the Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians. Kalapuya culture is alive.

Annette Mills

Feb 23, 2022, 12:09:31 AM2/23/22
to eatcor...@googlegroups.com, Jim Stratton

Hi, EAT members,

At our Energy Action Team meeting tomorrow – Wed. 2/23/22 at 10:30 am – we’ll use the attached Equity Impact Assessment (EIA) to explore ways to integrate diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work.

Our focus for this exploration will be Residential Energy Efficiency, and Jim Stratton, a member of the Coalition’s Community Inclusion Action Team, will be leading us in this process. Thank you, Jim!

If you have a chance prior to the meeting, please take a look at the EIA.

Here’s the Zoom link again: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84385926096?pwd=bHRabHBmWmJmM3BKdDdYbjBUcWdkUT09

Looking forward to seeing you,

Annette

Equity Impact Assessment.pdf