Climate XChange

ami...@virginiavillageproductions.com

Oct 25, 2020, 2:57:31 PM10/25/20
to EATCor...@googlegroups.com

Hi, Energy Action Team members,

I thought you might be interested in the following announcement that I received from Zac Pinard (recent OSU graduate who served on the Coalition’s Steering Committee):

Climate XChange is a nonprofit focused on research, education, and advocacy tools to move us towards a cleaner economy.  Our State Climate Policy Network is over 9,000 strong with professionals from around the world working on different climate topics. We would love for those on front lines of climate action in Corvallis to be plugged into our movement!  Send an email to z...@climate-xchange.org if getting our free newsletter is something you'd be interested in!

Zac now works for Climate XChange as one of their Fall 2020 Climate Fellows. Learn more about that organization here: https://climate-xchange.org/.

Annette

Annette Mills, Facilitator/Director

Corvallis Sustainability Coalition