Energy Action Team meeting - Wed. 4/13/22 at 11:30 am

Annette Mills

Apr 6, 2022, 12:37:39 PM4/6/22
to eatcor...@googlegroups.com

Hi, Energy Action Team members,

Thanks to all who filled out the Doodle poll. Based on the results, we’ll plan to meet as follows:

Energy Action Team Meeting
Wed., April 13 – 11:30 am to 12:15 pm

Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84054408596?pwd=UFF3bGZVdi9adENzQjdObUdleUpqdz09

Please mark your calendar! I’ll send an agenda and related documents prior to the meeting.

In the meantime, please SAVE THE DATE for an upcoming webinar sponsored by the Energy Action Team and Electrify Corvallis:

Moving to Pollution Free Buildings: Electrify PNW

Tuesday, April 26, 7 pm – via Zoom

Speakers: Beth Doglio (Climate Solutions), Dylan Plummer (Fossil Free Eugene)

Further details and registration coming soon!

Thanks,

Annette

Annette Mills, Facilitator/Director (she/her/hers)

Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

www.sustainablecorvallis.org

541-230-1237

I live within the traditional homeland of the Ampinefu Band of Kalapuya.  Following the Willamette Valley Treaty of 1855 (Kalapuya …Treaty), Kalapuya people were forcibly removed to reservations at either Grand Ronde or Siletz. Today, the Kalapuya live on tribal lands or tribal-ceded lands throughout the region. Many Kalapuya are active members of the sovereign nations of the Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde or the Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians. Kalapuya culture is alive.

Annette Mills

Apr 6, 2022, 2:23:35 PM4/6/22
to eatcor...@googlegroups.com

CORRECTION: The time of the meeting is 11:30 am to 12: 45 pm (not 12:15).

Sorry about that. I’m moving too fast!

Thanks to all who filled out the Doodle poll. Based on the results, we’ll plan to meet as follows:

Energy Action Team Meeting
Wed., April 13 – 11:30 am to 12:1545 pm

--
——————
Energy Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

VISION: Corvallis has achieved energy security and net zero greenhouse gas emissions.

https://sustainablecorvallis.org/action-teams/energy/
---

Annette Mills

Apr 12, 2022, 5:24:44 PM4/12/22
to eatcor...@googlegroups.com

Hi, EAT members,

Please take about 10 minutes to do a quick review of the following attachments:

·         Meeting notes from our last EAT meeting on 1/12/22

·         Meeting notes from our Equity Impact Assessment orientation on 2/23/22

Here’s a proposed agenda for tomorrow’s meeting:

1.       Introductions (your name, organizational affiliation, what’s the #1 place in Corvallis you’d like to see solar panels?)

2.       Work group updates

·         Solarize Corvallis

·         Residential Energy Efficiency

·         Home Energy Score

·         Local/State Government Action

3.       Follow-up on Equity Impact Assessment orientation

4.       Proposal for new work group(s)

5.       Announcements/Other news

That’s a lot to pack into 75 minutes, but I think we can do it!

Thanks for your participation.

Annette

Thanks to all who filled out the Doodle poll. Based on the results, we’ll plan to meet as follows:

Energy Action Team Meeting
Wed., April 13 – 11:30 am to 12:45 pm

[...]

Meeting_Notes_01_12_22.docx
EAT EIA Meeting notes_02_23_22.docx