PACE Projects under $100,000

Kirk Rensmeyer

Sep 1, 2021, 10:19:16 PMSep 1
to EVAT, eatcor...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
There has recently been discussion relating to initiating a
statewide CPACE program. I think this is a very logical approach that
would provide uniformity to all potential borrowers. While many CPACE
loans tend to be over one million dollars, this is not always the
case. CO-PACE in Colorado has done loans under $100,000 (1).
The state of Pennsylvania started a CPACE program in 2018. They
have developed what you might call two-track financing. For loans
over $100,000, they have a standard financial application. For loans
less than $100,000 they have what they call "expedited financing"
with a single page application and one day turn-around time for
approval. I attached their program guidelines below as well as a two
page Preface from the guidelines. I included links to the CPACE
website (2). I also listed links to the organization that acts as
administrator for many of the loans (3). Last but not least is a link
to a sample project, a retrofit of LED lighting for $53.000. (4).
It looks pretty interesting and worth a careful review.
Regards,
Kirk Rensmeyer

(1) Fort Collins $85,000 CPACE

https://copace.com/fort-collins-property-owner-taps-c-pace-financing-for-the-second-time/

(2) www.pennsylvaniaCPACE.org

(3) https://www.thesef.org/apply-for-financing/

(4) https://www.thesef.org/project/bridge-five-condominium-association/
PA-C_PACE-Program-Guidelines-Final-20201217_generic.docx
Pennsylvania Sustainable Energy Fund.docx