Sustainability Coalition Annual Meeting - Feb. 3 at 12 noon - REGISTER TODAY!

1 view

ami...@virginiavillageproductions.com

Jan 20, 2021, 7:55:17 PM1/20/21
to eatcor...@googlegroups.com

The Annual Meeting of the Corvallis Sustainability Coalition is coming up soon, and we hope you’ll be part of it!

Wednesday, February 3, 2021
12 noon to 1:15 pm via Zoom webinar
REGISTER TODAY at
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_LmNB-9kmSPqI7wZSrrcUBQ

Want to hear some good news from 2020? Join us at the Annual Meeting for an overview of the past year’s accomplishments by several of our hard-working action teams. We think you’ll be amazed by what they were able to do in spite of last year’s challenges – projects such as

·         Microshelters to provide transitional housing

·         It’s On Us Corvallis to support our local restaurants and people in need of a meal

·         Solarize Corvallis to help us make the transition to renewable energy

·         More than 1600 plantings to regenerate our local streams

·         …and more!

Our generous Annual Meeting sponsor, First Alternative Co-op, is offering a complimentary “Snack Sampler” to the first 125 people who register. It’s bound to be delicious, so don’t delay!

If you represent a partner organization
but are unable to attend, please find someone else from your organization to participate in your place.  You serve as an important “link” to others in our community who are interested and involved in sustainability efforts.

Thank you!

Annette

Annette Mills, Facilitator
Corvallis Sustainability Coalition