Energy Action Team meeting - Wed. 1/13/21 at 2 pm

ami...@virginiavillageproductions.com

Jan 12, 2021, 4:41:07 PM1/12/21
to eatcor...@googlegroups.com

Hi, Energy Action Team members,

I’m looking forward to seeing you at tomorrow’s meeting (Wednesday 1/13/21 at 2 pm). Please see Zoom link in the email below.

Here’s our agenda:

1.      Introductions

2.      Updates from Energy Action Team Work Groups (brief presentations, followed by Q & A)

a.      Home Energy Score

b.      Local/State Government Action

c.       Residential Energy Efficiency

d.      Solarize Corvallis

e.      Communications Support

f.        Funding Support

3.      Announcements

4.      Confirm date of next EAT quarterly meeting

Annette

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

2:00 – 3:00 pm

Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82577201876?pwd=RmZZU0FJVGRWaml3eEEyeWRJeklHZz09

Meeting ID: 825 7720 1876

Passcode: 708122

Dial in: +1 669 900 6833

I’ll send out an agenda prior to the meeting, but we’ll primarily be hearing updates from our work groups and determining next steps.

Looking forward to seeing you on the 13th!

Annette

Annette Mills, Facilitator/Director

Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

www.sustainablecorvallis.org

541-230-1237

image001.jpg
image002.jpg
Climate_Action_Strategic_Plan_Dec_2020.pdf