Auto login using easyXDM between domains (or sub-domains)

Brian Merritt

Jan 31, 2014, 5:35:24 AM1/31/14
to eas...@googlegroups.com
Using easyXDM messages, I can send a user name to the remote domain (or sub-domain), to automatically log me into that application.

However, I would be surprised if there are no security concerns, and was thinking a token (one shot or once per iframe reload) would be a good idea.

Any suggestions in terms of methods and code?  easyXDM is the message transport, and both domains have .php on the server side.

In general, the work I am doing is with WordPress and Moodle, if that helps (WP front end, Moodle embedded)

Thanks!

Brian