Invitation to collaborate

已查看 31 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

John Hunt

未读,
2021年6月8日 07:24:052021/6/8
收件人 EasyVirtualChoir

Hi all! I wonder if 2 to 4 people would be willing to collaborate online to record a better-sounding version of a short Kyrie I posted here a few days ago? I originally wrote it for mixed choir but had to sing the "demo" of it by myself, which is here:

  https://easyvirtualchoir.com/song/65953

I would love to record it using women's voices in the Sop. and Alt. and men's in the Tenor and Bass. There is also an additional solo soprano part in German that starts in the final Kyrie section, if someone feels up to that.  The same person can record a part several times in order to produce a larger choir effect, of course, so we don't need so many people. If you would like to help, please let me know and I could then provide the music. Many thanks for your consideration!

Mari'an van Loon

未读,
2021年6月8日 07:44:102021/6/8
收件人 John Hunt、EasyVirtualChoir
sure I want to help. can do 1st soprano, 2nd soprano en alto if needed (meaning if no one else wants / can do)

Best regards
Mari'an

Op di 8 jun. 2021 om 13:24 schreef John Hunt <hohew...@gmail.com>:

Hi all! I wonder if 2 to 4 people would be willing to collaborate online to record a better-sounding version of a short Kyrie I posted here a few days ago? I originally wrote it for mixed choir but had to sing the "demo" of it by myself, which is here:

  https://easyvirtualchoir.com/song/65953

I would love to record it using women's voices in the Sop. and Alt. and men's in the Tenor and Bass. There is also an additional solo soprano part in German that starts in the final Kyrie section, if someone feels up to that.  The same person can record a part several times in order to produce a larger choir effect, of course, so we don't need so many people. If you would like to help, please let me know and I could then provide the music. Many thanks for your consideration!

Eva Grill

未读,
2021年6月8日 08:05:182021/6/8
收件人 John Hunt、EasyVirtualChoir
John, see my previous mail,
I can do Alto; depending on the range and if necessary, maybe also Soprano.
Best regards,
Eva Grill
eagr...@gmail.com

--

John Hunt

未读,
2021年6月8日 14:02:232021/6/8
收件人 EasyVirtualChoir
Hi everyone,

Thank you for your responses so far! I have sent out the music and will set up the song on this site shortly.

Am still looking for male voices for Bass and Tenor, if anyone else would like to participate!

Best regards,
John

John Hunt

未读,
2021年6月8日 14:03:462021/6/8
收件人 EasyVirtualChoir
Hi Eva, have sent the music via a separate mail. Many thanks!

John Hunt

未读,
2021年6月8日 14:04:032021/6/8
收件人 EasyVirtualChoir
Hi Mari'an,  have sent the music via a separate mail. Many thanks!
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子