Keeping getting a previous mix...?!

Jean Sarrazin

Mar 16, 2021, 11:15:51 PMMar 16
to EasyVirtualChoir
Hi Alan,
First of all - a huge thank you for creating this wonderful platform...! It is such a support for isolated choristers in these covid times..!
Our choir - Celebration Singers, - is using EVC to produce a song per week together. We spend just over an hour together in a Zoom rehearsal while Jenn, our choir director, goes over all of the parts with us on Zoom.
I'm her tech support and during this rehearsal she will typically call on me to share my screen and play the EVC project she has prepared for us - with her signing all parts as well as accompanying keyboard. This week's piece was Come and Find the Quiet Centre...
My problem is that when it came time to mix down the project - after aligning and balancing all the parts, I had to mute one problematic tenor part that cannot be aligned properly. Well that part still comes through in the export mix..!  No matter how many times I re-do this operation..!
I have exported the piece a half dozen times and I am still hearing a different (earlier)  mix - still with the out of sync tenor - which I'm not hearing when I listen to the pre-export project in the Studio window...?
Can you help me figure out what is going on..? It's driving me crazy..! I will send links to you directly...
Jean

Allan Jiang

Mar 18, 2021, 3:45:09 PMMar 18
to EasyVirtualChoir
Thanks, Jean! Perhaps it is easiest to discuss this during Office Hours? Will follow up in our email thread.