Checkboxes to delete multiple videos at once?

Russell Nadel

Apr 10, 2021, 10:44:38 AMApr 10
to EasyVirtualChoir
Feature request: Could you add checkboxes and a button where the editor could delete more than one video at once?  Deleting many videos is very time-consuming, since the screen has to refresh each time.

Thanks for considering!

Allan Jiang

Apr 14, 2021, 2:16:01 AMApr 14
to EasyVirtualChoir
Thanks for the suggestion, Russell!

I'm a bit hesitant to build this as a lot of newer users accidentally delete videos that they actually meant to mute, resulting in them losing good recordings from their ensemble.

However, I think the idea from your previous post is a good one: exporting a subset of tracks. I'll think about how we can build that into an update of EVC.

Keep the ideas coming -- that's how we improve!

Allan