Difference in tempo in preview - not when exported

Mari'an van Loon

Mar 27, 2021, 9:45:05 AMMar 27
to EasyVirtualChoir
good afternoon from the Netherlands,

My singers are worried because when they play a preview their recording is not aligned with the miditrack. When I take up their work and download it and go to export it is fine. Can they do something else besides what I told them: "don't worry - the result will be fine" ?

Best reagrds
Mari'an

Allan Jiang

Mar 28, 2021, 2:18:58 AMMar 28
to EasyVirtualChoir
If your singers click the turquoise "Load" button on the top left of the track(s) they record with, it should be aligned when they play the preview before submitting their track.

If your users are more tech savvy, you can even let them know there's a realign tracks option to manually fix the alignment afterwards if they'd like. You may refer them to our Youtube demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amJxxTHLVhM

Allan