reorder tracks

C.J. Sun

Dec 22, 2020, 4:38:31 PM12/22/20
to EasyVirtualChoir
After choir members recorded his/her track, how do I sort their videos ? it seems generating video tiles based on when they recorded.
Thank you.

Allan Jiang

Dec 23, 2020, 3:47:56 PM12/23/20
to EasyVirtualChoir
Thanks for your question! We are working on a new feature to reorder tracks.
I want to build it correctly, but it may take some time. Someone suggested allowing the tracks to be sorted in alphabetical order. Would that work for you?
That is a simple way to do it, though I think it's not the most ideal user experience.

Allan

C.J. Sun

Dec 23, 2020, 4:47:50 PM12/23/20
to EasyVirtualChoir
That'll be good enough.  Use can set order by renaming each track.

Grace Law

Apr 9, 2021, 3:39:36 PM4/9/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
Was the alphabetical feature implemented?
Many thanks!