Debbie Johnston

Dec 6, 2021, 2:23:04 PM12/6/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
I am trying to export my song with something like 45 tracks on it, but it seems to have stuck towards the end of the Loading Layout Preview sequence. I have one child's video that is showing black, although it worked perfectly in the previous Studio window. Do you think that this file is causing the issue?

Debbie Johnston

Dec 6, 2021, 3:44:44 PM12/6/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
As you were, the files ended up in processing fine! This has been such an exciting project. Thanks Allan and your team for making Virtual Choirs accessible for newbies like me.

Allan Jiang

Dec 7, 2021, 3:51:58 PM12/7/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
Great to hear you got things worked out. We hope you and your ensemble enjoyed making music together!