A question about gold membership and embedding tools on a website

Branislav Sarić

Nov 16, 2022, 2:00:47 PM11/16/22
to EasyVirtualChoir
Hello Easy Virtual Choir crew (and Allan),

I am Branislav from Serbia and I work for an NGO organization that is all about choir singing with kids. As a part of our application on a project here in our country, we would like to use your application, because it works fine and it's super fun! Kudos to you!
The project is about inclusion and calling kids from different parts of the country to sing our song with us and to make a collage video and audio file out of all the voices mixed in together.

The first question is: Can we embed easy virtual choir tools on our site so that people can hear and see the instructional video (played on a piano) and also upload their own videos on our site directly? The idea was to have basic tools from your site, and write Powered by EasyVirtualChoir have your logo as a promo for it so that people can use it irregardless of our project, for their own purposes.
Also, what would be the price for that? We know that we would probably need a gold membership tier for that. If needed, we would of course pay for that through the invoice.

The second question isIf the former option is not possible. Is there a chance that we can upload videos to your website (after subscribing to the golden membership level)? With this option we would have an upload system for recordings on our website (with listening to the main track with the piano) and then could upload a bulk or one at a time to your website and align the tracks as we wish. We would of course need the export of the video and the audio track so that we could share the link with our stakeholders and with kids who enrolled on our website. Is this possible?

As we are in a bit of a hurry we would appreciate your speedy answer on this.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Branislav