Alignment don't stay when exported

Debbie Tarby

Mar 28, 2021, 12:16:06 PM3/28/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
I am so grateful for this program. I have one choir member that added her part on the iPhone app.  I aligned her part and it sounds fine in the studio. When the song is exported, the alignment is not accurate.  If I go back in the studio, it sounds aligned. What am I doing wrong? Thanks. Debbie

Allan Jiang

Apr 2, 2021, 1:19:01 AM4/2/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
We resolved the issue over email, but for future reference: prior to 3/28/2021 our song exporter didn't handle negative offsets.
Now, it does!

Marissa Gerin

Apr 29, 2021, 6:25:07 PM4/29/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
Hello,

I am having the same issue. I have a negative offset and the re-alignment does not stay.

Allan Jiang

Apr 30, 2021, 1:46:36 AM4/30/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
Now, the studio also supports negative offsets!