New: the EasyVirtualChoir Membership!

Allan Jiang

Apr 14, 2021, 2:52:35 AM4/14/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
Last week we announced the EasyVirtualChoir Membership!

If EVC has been valuable to you and your ensemble, please consider becoming a member! It's a way to show your support for the project and help it to continue for the weeks, months, and years to come.

As a member, you will also gain access to the newest features and improvements that we're working on, and even have opportunities to help shape the future of our platform!

Your support helps us continue the service so more people can experience the joy of making music together. We're glad you've found us, and we hope our website has been a blessing to you and the others you've invited to join and watch your songs. We are so thankful for your support!

Allan