Cover photo

Jane Ferguson

Apr 9, 2021, 7:33:53 AM4/9/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
Is there any way to show actual video footage from the song as the "cover" photo when you share the link, instead of the generic Easy Virtual Choir screen? I am thinking of how YouTube and other video recordings operate. It would make it look more inviting and people would be more likely to view it. I find some people don't realize I'm sharing a video.

Allan Jiang

Apr 14, 2021, 1:31:03 AM4/14/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
This now works! It shows the frame 1 second into the video when you post on Facebook, Twitter, iMessage, etc. :)

Lisa Allen

May 5, 2021, 9:56:44 AM5/5/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
I'm embedding my EasyVirtualChoir video into a PowerPoint Presentation, and there is no thumbnail.  There's just a blurry picture of an old piece of film, not pretty.  How can I get the thumbnail you're describing?  Yes, I would like it to be the mosaic of faces.

Thanks.

Lisa