trimming a song

Linda Clark

Dec 16, 2021, 6:13:44 PM12/16/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
I'm trying to trim my song #89946. I just can't figure out how to work the trimming feature. Is there a video that shows a step by step what to click when to make it remember what I want? I save the Start Time, but when I try to save the End Time, it moves the Start to the End. confused!

Dake Zheng

Dec 16, 2021, 7:04:55 PM12/16/21
to EasyVirtualChoir

Assume you are on the video post-processing screen,  there is a Greenbar with two square buttons, one on each end.  Dragging the left button change the start time, the right button change the end time.
Remember to click "Save and Continue" when done.