I want to use 2 (or more) of my songs to create a song.

Vic Biver

Apr 3, 2021, 4:10:15 PMApr 3
to EasyVirtualChoir
I created 2 songs and exported them so they are in my group.
Now I want to create a video with both of those songs together.
How can I do that? And is there a limit on how many uploads I use in a song?
Thank you

Allan Jiang

Apr 14, 2021, 1:33:24 AMApr 14
to EasyVirtualChoir
Currently, each song can only have 1 video uploaded. We're working to release the ability to upload multiple tracks to a song for our supporting members (https://easyvirtualchoir.com/membership). I'm hoping to roll it out some time this week, but it may be next week to be safe.

Memberships can be paid monthly or by invoice. Let me know if you have any questions about it. Thanks for your understanding and support!