help! My entire profile seems to be gone

Nancy Riesgo

Mar 24, 2021, 3:48:10 PMMar 24
to EasyVirtualChoir
I was having a problem aligning a track of a song, and then had trouble just even listening to the whole song.  It kept starting over again.
    Now, I can't even get into the site sometimes, and when I do, it says there are no songs in my profile.  It seems to be wiped clean.
    Something is not right!

Allan Jiang

Mar 24, 2021, 7:02:14 PMMar 24
to EasyVirtualChoir
Hi Nancy -- your profile is still there! Sometimes our server will slow down a lot during the day, so your information will not load into the interface as quickly as it should... but it is still there!

I'm looking into it, hoping to resolve this by next week (or earlier!)
Allan

Allan Jiang

Mar 26, 2021, 3:06:08 PMMar 26
to EasyVirtualChoir
update: looks like I fixed the speed issues in the update last night! Things should be a lot faster now. Thanks for your patience!