Recording wont finish

Melanie Croskrey

Mar 17, 2021, 6:53:40 PM3/17/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
Hey there,

The green button you click to "Start Recording" is stuck looking on "Recording" and says it will stop when the accompaniment track is over, but the track ended 5 minutes ago and it still says it's recording.  Does this happen when there's high volume on the website or is it something on my end?  The track I recorded right before went through with no wait time so that's why I'm puzzled. Thanks for any insight you might have. :)

~Melanie

Allan Jiang

Mar 18, 2021, 3:37:49 PM3/18/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
Usually this happens when you use a non-Chrome browser. If it worked for you right before, then that's a pretty odd issue! It isn't related to volume of users on the website, though.

The Recording loading button turns into a little progress bar while recording. Did you see the progress bar go all the way to completion?