Help with Youtube track being in time with the singing tracks

Music with Mrs King

Aug 18, 2021, 2:52:00 AM8/18/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
Hi

I am trying to record my choir singing with a youtube backing track but the backing track is not in time with the recorded singers. I f I delete the backing track and just play the singers recorded, they are together. Could I fix this somehow, so that I can use the backing track ?

Dake Zheng

Aug 18, 2021, 11:50:18 AM8/18/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
For track audio re-alingnment, you can take a look at this tutorial at

Hope it helps.

Also, I understand that audio mis-alignment is generally a result of using wireless/bluetooth microphone.