URGENT: my song is in exporting process for 8 hours now. STUCK! I need to deliver it today for Pentacost service

Mari'an van Loon

May 19, 2021, 2:35:14 AM5/19/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
Dear Allan, Please helpme?  I already tried unload and reload as well
This is the song https://easyvirtualchoir.com/song/45191
picture shows the system message that is now appearing for 8 hours on a row . The rearrangement of the thumnails is not remembered as well. I did and saved it about 10 times now. This is a church community project that is very dear to us all - so please save it for me so that I can make the final changes (again) and really export and donload it?

Hope you can help asap

Best regards,
Mari'an
foutmelding easyvirtualchoir.JPG

Allan Jiang

May 19, 2021, 6:13:36 PM5/19/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
It looks like your song got stuck processing! It's because "Track 43 - Stefan" is corrupted. If you delete that track and try again, the export should go through.

At the moment the track reorder function doesn't change the order in the studio,  it only reorders them in exported video.

Hope you get the song completed in time!