Track added from app shows as only audio track

Kirsten Renas

Mar 25, 2021, 10:57:54 AM3/25/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
Hi! I was doing some test recording on my school iPad to try out the app and see what the upload time was like. When I checked on my computer, the track I recorded showed as Audio Only, with the website logo showing. On the iPad it looks fine, and the camera is working, but on the computer it doesn't work.
Hope someone can help with this! Thank you!!
Kirsten

Allan Jiang

Mar 26, 2021, 3:08:49 PM3/26/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
It looks like there's a video format compatibility issue between iPad and Chrome on desktop!
If you share your song link with me, I can take a look and see what I can do.

Allan

Kirsten Renas

Apr 30, 2021, 12:47:54 PM4/30/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
Hi! Sorry I left you on read there. I ended up being able to go without using the iPad, and we sorted it out. It's been a whirlwind of a month; we've been recording 14 songs for our upcoming virtual spring concert next Friday. This program has been an absolute lifesaver.
Kirsten