First Track - Reference or Accompaniment?

Jennifer Scott Barnier

Mar 17, 2021, 4:57:00 PM3/17/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
Hi All - new to Easy Virtual Choir!

If I upload a reference recording for my choir members to sing along to, is it simply a reference, or can it ALSO be used as an accompaniment track for the final audio mix? Can I select the audio from that track only and not use the accompanying Youtube video?

Also, similarly - can I upload an audio-only reference track, or does the first upload NEED to be a video?

Thanks!

Melanie Croskrey

Mar 17, 2021, 6:40:34 PM3/17/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
I uploaded an mp3 for my first upload and it worked fine.

My understanding is that whatever you select as the accompaniment track will also be in the final audio mix, but....In edit mode you can mute the audio/video of whatever tracks you don't want before exporting the song.  Anything you mute won't show up in the final video.

Hope that helps!