sync

Cynthia Carey

May 13, 2021, 7:16:59 PM5/13/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
Hi
Thanks so much for this amazing resource. Various tracks seem out of syn when previewing (I did upload all) but when i try to sync gthem in edit they are in synd. Any idea why this might be happenng?

Allan Jiang

May 15, 2021, 3:57:27 PM5/15/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
How many tracks do you have in your song studio? And are they all loaded? These factors can impact the playback alignment in the studio.

One strategy is to turn on edit mode and use the dropdown to preview 5 tracks at a time, rather than the entire ensemble. That will decrease the load on your computer during studio playback.

Cynthia Carey

May 24, 2021, 9:38:44 AM5/24/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
When I load all tracks there is a lot of out of sync - there are only 10 tracks. I've resynced all tracks except one and that did he trick. thanks