downloading just one track

Lisa Allen

May 1, 2021, 7:38:28 PM5/1/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
Hi,

I'm in the midst of a song project, allowing people at my school to add their tracks over time.  I've downloaded all the tracks I have so far in order to do some editing.  Now more people are adding on.  Can I download just the tracks I haven't yet downloaded?

Thanks!

Lisa

Allan Jiang

May 3, 2021, 4:34:41 PM5/3/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
I'm guessing you're asking about the new "Download audio tracks" feature for our members. We don't have that option as we aren't sure which tracks you've already downloaded. We are working on the ability to download only the unmuted audio tracks though!