Replacing this Google Group!

Allan Jiang

Apr 12, 2021, 4:58:22 AM4/12/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
Hi all! We're excited to announce the roll out of a new community page for EasyVirtualChoir. We hope you can use it as a place to meet other musicians, find new ideas and learn from each other!

I'm also thinking about using it to replace this google group for the user forum, as it allows upvotes and other nice features that Google groups doesn't have. I'd be happy to hear your feedback as we go along!

We will also use the new community page to organize our first themed music festivals! Our first festival is focused on Sea Shanties, since we just can't get enough of them 😃. To check out the community or take part in our first festival, sign in at https://easyvirtualchoir.page.link/bzNQ

Vic Biver

Apr 13, 2021, 9:09:56 AM4/13/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
So does this mean that the current forum will no longer be monitored?

Allan Jiang

Apr 14, 2021, 2:25:22 AM4/14/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
We're still deciding on which forum to use. The other forum is a lot more powerful and is easier to customize. On the other hand, a lot of people already know how to use Google Groups. Curious to hear your thoughts!