manual realignment

Lydia Mills

May 13, 2021, 3:44:53 PM5/13/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
Hi,

I am new to virtual choir. It looks great, but every time I try to record a second track to my original track, the alignment of the two tracks is off.  In the FAQ it says that in the studio I can find "manual alignment" but I can't actually find that option.

Any ideas? Thanks,

Lydia

Dake Zheng

May 13, 2021, 9:21:51 PM5/13/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
If you use a wired (not wireless) microphone,  you shouldn't be misaligned.  Bluetooth headphone is known to have a lag.
To re-align the track,  watch this youtube video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amJxxTHLVhM
There are other tutorial videos by Allan if you subscribe to that channel on youtube.

Lydia Mills

May 14, 2021, 11:55:13 AM5/14/21
to Dake Zheng, EasyVirtualChoir
Thanks everyone!

"La música es el alimento espiritual por lo cual no hay reemplazo."
~Zoltán Kodály
Lydia Mills, M.M. Ed/Kodály