Rendered movie does not have photo clips but easy virtual choir logo and Virtual background issue

已查看 20 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Choir CFCCSJ

未读,
2022年5月10日 16:30:542022/5/10
收件人 EasyVirtualChoir
Hi Allan,
I'm editing a couple pieces for the upcoming 5/13 Sunday service and have run into 2 issues.  Could you help look into it at your earliest convenience?
Thanks!
Charlotte

Allan Jiang

未读,
2022年5月12日 16:19:192022/5/12
收件人 EasyVirtualChoir
The two issues are related to the export options. Because you have access to the custom layouts option as a gold member, the site automatically tries to render the most fancy layout. However, the custom layout you were working on was empty, so we used a default background image for your output video instead.

The solution is to change your "Video output" to a non-empty layout: e.g. Default layout or Reordered layout.

evc-export-options.png

Allan Jiang

未读,
2022年5月12日 16:20:512022/5/12
收件人 EasyVirtualChoir
Or, you may populate your custom layout, of course :)

Choir CFCCSJ

未读,
2022年5月17日 15:27:192022/5/17
收件人 EasyVirtualChoir
Hi Allan,

The Export Setting is helpful and it resolved the export with EVC logo issue.  I'm still having issue with the one thumbnail with blue/greenish background which has been changed to virtual background automatically.  Any tips is helpful.

Choir CFCCSJ

未读,
2022年5月17日 16:38:092022/5/17
收件人 EasyVirtualChoir
Hi Allan, I was able to change the virtual background color from green to blue to fix the issue.  However, it default to green that I need to remember to change it every time rendiering. Getting better by solving each challenge. Blessings, Charlotte
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子