Rendered movie does not have photo clips but easy virtual choir logo and Virtual background issue

Choir CFCCSJ

May 10, 2022, 4:30:54 PMMay 10
to EasyVirtualChoir
Hi Allan,
I'm editing a couple pieces for the upcoming 5/13 Sunday service and have run into 2 issues.  Could you help look into it at your earliest convenience?
Thanks!
Charlotte

Allan Jiang

May 12, 2022, 4:19:19 PMMay 12
to EasyVirtualChoir
The two issues are related to the export options. Because you have access to the custom layouts option as a gold member, the site automatically tries to render the most fancy layout. However, the custom layout you were working on was empty, so we used a default background image for your output video instead.

The solution is to change your "Video output" to a non-empty layout: e.g. Default layout or Reordered layout.

evc-export-options.png

Allan Jiang

May 12, 2022, 4:20:51 PMMay 12
to EasyVirtualChoir
Or, you may populate your custom layout, of course :)

Choir CFCCSJ

May 17, 2022, 3:27:19 PMMay 17
to EasyVirtualChoir
Hi Allan,

The Export Setting is helpful and it resolved the export with EVC logo issue.  I'm still having issue with the one thumbnail with blue/greenish background which has been changed to virtual background automatically.  Any tips is helpful.

Choir CFCCSJ

May 17, 2022, 4:38:09 PMMay 17
to EasyVirtualChoir
Hi Allan, I was able to change the virtual background color from green to blue to fix the issue.  However, it default to green that I need to remember to change it every time rendiering. Getting better by solving each challenge. Blessings, Charlotte