Only 10 audio tracks of 21 are downloading...

VAMC Choir

Jun 19, 2021, 4:32:58 PM6/19/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
Hoping to get some suggestions: I've tried downloading the audio tracks of a song a few times, but the zip folder only contains 10 of the 21 audio tracks.
Any ideas?

The best work around I've come up with is to export the video, download the first 10 audio tracks, then delete them, download the next 10, then one more time.
But I think I should be able to download everything without first deleting most of the project...

Any help?

Allan Jiang

Jun 21, 2021, 8:04:24 PM6/21/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
Are you previewing 10 tracks at a time? If you are previewing all tracks at once, they should all download in your zip file!