one of the video blackened out

R Oskar Wang

Jan 29, 2022, 9:40:54 PM1/29/22
to EasyVirtualChoir
Hi,
I tried to customize my video, one of the video is blackened out.
I opened up and tried with another song, the same thing happened also with one of the video blackened out.
Can help to check whether it is a bug in the software or if it is in any of my setting that trigger this problem?
Pls see the attached screenshot pict. Thank you!
Screenshot (969).png

Allan Jiang

Feb 10, 2022, 5:07:54 PM2/10/22
to EasyVirtualChoir
Hi Oskar,

There are 2 things here
1. sometimes the thumbnail generator on the track re-ordering page is not perfect, so one of the tracks shown there is blackened out. However, it will render correctly in the final video.
2. In the final video, one of your tiles appears black for the first couple of seconds, because the student has been manually realigned to show up in the video several seconds after the other students turned their cameras on. The student appears at the right time according to the manual adjustments.