XmlEqual and DeepEqual for fest-assert

denlab

May 1, 2011, 1:10:31 PM5/1/11
to easytesting
Hi,

I created a fest-assert 'extension' for comparing XML (ignoring
formating), and comparing Object deeply (don't need to override
equals) :

https://github.com/denlab/fest-assert-goodies

Cheers,

Denis

Joel Costigliola

May 2, 2011, 3:28:00 AM5/2/11
to easytesting
Hi Denis,

That is very cool, we'll have a look at it !
XML assertions was something we were willing to add to Fest Assert.

Many thanks,

Joel

Andrej Zachar

Jul 11, 2013, 6:23:08 PM7/11/13
to easyt...@googlegroups.com
Hello Joel and Denis,
is there any implementation for 2.x stream? AFAIK Denis's impl. is based on 1.4x stream, right?

Thank you very much for you work guys!

Best regards,
Andrej

Dňa pondelok, 2. mája 2011 9:28:00 UTC+2 Joel Costigliola napísal(-a):

Joel Costigliola

Jul 27, 2013, 2:51:03 AM7/27/13
to easyt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrej,

I have forked Fest Assert 2.x to create AssertJ and I am definitely interested in integrating Denis  work in the next AssertJ core version (1.4.0).
I have to say I had forgotten about this one so this was a useful reminder !

Kind regards,

Joel