CloudBees Jenkins CI unavailable?

Ted M. Young [@jitterted]

Oct 27, 2012, 4:29:34 PM10/27/12
to easytes...@googlegroups.com
I clicked on https://fest.ci.cloudbees.com/ and I get a page that says"This DEV@cloud account is currently unavailable". Is the link wrong, or is there something else going on?

;ted
--
Ted M. Young
http://about.me/tedmyoung

Joel Costigliola

Oct 27, 2012, 4:49:47 PM10/27/12
to easytes...@googlegroups.com
It is up again, after 30 days of inactivity (i.e. no commit pushed), the service hibernates.

regards,

Joel

Ted M. Young [@jitterted]

Oct 27, 2012, 8:23:42 PM10/27/12
to easytes...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. That seems less than useful if I can't even see the state of things when it hibernates. Is there a way to embed the last build status into the main github page? Travis CI does this (see https://github.com/cucumber/cucumber-jvm for an example).

Have there really been no commits to any branches in over 30 days?

;ted

Joel Costigliola

Oct 27, 2012, 8:30:14 PM10/27/12
On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:23 AM, Ted M. Young [@jitterted] <tedy...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks. That seems less than useful if I can't even see the state of things when it hibernates. Is there a way to embed the last build status into the main github page? Travis CI does this (see https://github.com/cucumber/cucumber-jvm for an example).

that would be a good thing, I will look into that.
in the meantime I can add your email to jenkins notification if you want to.

Have there really been no commits to any branches in over 30 days?

For the time being, Alex huge refactoring prevents us to commit stuff .... Alex any news on this ? When do you think you will finish the refactoring ?

Ted M. Young [@jitterted]

Oct 27, 2012, 9:08:55 PM10/27/12
On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:30 PM, Joel Costigliola <joel.cos...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:23 AM, Ted M. Young [@jitterted] <tedy...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks. That seems less than useful if I can't even see the state of things when it hibernates. Is there a way to embed the last build status into the main github page? Travis CI does this (see https://github.com/cucumber/cucumber-jvm for an example).

that would be a good thing, I will look into that.
in the meantime I can add your email to jenkins notification if you want to.

That's OK, I'll monitor the status of the main repo manually.

I've set up Travis CI on my fork, so you can take a look at the "build badge" here: https://github.com/tedyoung/fest-assert-2.x

Have there really been no commits to any branches in over 30 days?

For the time being, Alex huge refactoring prevents us to commit stuff .... Alex any news on this ? When do you think you will finish the refactoring ?

Ah, ok. No rush on my part, I'll do any work on my fork, which now has its own build CI with Travis.

;ted