eclipse preferences

Joel Costigliola

Aug 27, 2012, 4:29:14 AM8/27/12
to easytes...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We have now a new project gathering eclipse preferences, this is a good thing (https://github.com/alexruiz/fest-eclipse-preferences).

It misses the "organize imports" preferences which can be exported from preferences > java > code style > organize imports and xml formatting preferences which can not be exported unfortunately so we need to describe them in a separate document.
Alex can you do that ?

Another point Alex, I have noticed that the new java formatting preferences have changed on a point :

code formatted like
    if (Objects.areEqual(actual, expected)) return;

is now formatted like :
    if (Objects.areEqual(actual, expected)) {

return;

}

Is there any reason for this change ? (checkstyle ?) No big deal but I get used to one line 'if' without {} ...

Cheers,

Joel