Fest websites are out of date !

Joel Costigliola

Oct 19, 2012, 4:35:30 AM10/19/12
to easytes...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I was lat evening at Paris Hackergarten to help people contributing to Fest and get some feedback on our assertions library.

It turns out that only half of the guys there knew that Fest 2.x was there :(
The reason ?

our websites are out of date

Take http://fest.easytesting.org/  :

Take http://code.google.com/p/fest/ now , unfortunately when one's looking for "Fest assertions" in google, it is the first link displayed.
Alex, I know you don't want to close the google site for nostalgia reasons but at least, you should clearly indicate that we have moved to github (I haven't the right to do so otherwise it would have been done long time ago).

I can update http://fest.easytesting.org/ if Alex gives me the right to do so.

Let's clean up our websites and let's do it now for not confusing our users anymore !

Have a nice day all,

Joel

Alex Ruiz

Oct 24, 2012, 7:28:30 PM10/24/12
to easytes...@googlegroups.com
Sorry about that. I'll take care of the website tonight.

Joel Costigliola

Oct 27, 2012, 2:02:27 PM10/27/12
to easytes...@googlegroups.com
hem ... still out of date ;-)

seriously, I think it's important, I'm ok to do it myself if you give proper rights to update the sites.

cheers,

Joel

Joel Costigliola

Oct 30, 2012, 8:04:43 AM10/30/12
to easytes...@googlegroups.com
Alex,

Have you planned to update the websites ?

If we think Fest is done for user first (which is what I believe), then it would be a quick win for them to have websites up to date.
This is a matter a couple hours to do so, it would be a pity not to do it, don't you think so ?

Again, if you give the proper rights, I'll do it.

Thanks in advance !

Joel

Alex Ruiz

Nov 5, 2012, 2:14:57 AM11/5/12
to easytes...@googlegroups.com
Hey Joel,

I'm sorry for the delay. I fixed the websites. I even changed the
theme of easytesting.org (I think it looks better now.) I removed all
references to CodeHaus. I specified the link to each github project
and that each project has its own documentation and issue tracker.

Please take a look and let me know what you think :)

Cheers,
-Alex

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 5:04 AM, Joel Costigliola