Continuous integration for Fest on Jenkins with CloudBees

Joel Costigliola

May 18, 2012, 12:30:21 PM5/18/12
to easytes...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

Cloudbees is offering free jenkins hosting for FOSS project with some reasonable conditions - extract :
  • That you put a "Built on CloudBees" logo on your project page (it is displayed on this page, to the right).
  • That you post to Facebook and Tweet about using DEV@cloud for your project, and include @cloudbees within the Tweet content.
  • That you engage in some communications activities around your project, if asked to do so by CloudBees. As part of the communications, we would ask you to mention that you are using the CloudBees DEV@cloud solution.
  • From time to time, we may ask you to provide us with critical feedback on our services.
More details here : http://www.cloudbees.com/foss/index.cb

I think it is worth trying it, I remember some discussion with Alex to have continuous integration, this might be a solution.

What do you think ?

Cheers,

Joel